Any of the programs listed below can be delivered as Keynotes, Short Programs, Breakout Sessions or Seminars:
(This can be a stand-alone special general session, breakout, or long program to follow the New Sales Speak keynote.)
Don’t just think of an elevator speech as a generic tool you use in chance moments-consider the concept as a strategy to manage multiple talking points and to communicate more complex ideas as well.
Perhaps you want to promote an idea, a project or a concept. Maybe you are looking to create a more intriguing presentation to sell a product or service that will help you access more challenging decision makers.
How do you sell, persuade or move people to action? What actually makes you a person of influence? A vital element in moving people to action and creating influence is your ability to build and deliver a thought provoking presentation.
From elevator speeches to formal sales presentations you can craft a more compelling message. One that is persuasive rather than just informative.
In this session the audience will gain an understanding of:
- How to build and deliver an effective 3-minute elevator speech
- How to develop a persuasive case outline for any length presentation
- How to re purpose your existing presentation content to create a new message
- The six most consistently effective arguments in today’s market
- The 3 benchmarks of a great presentation
- How to employ the elevator speech effect and more!
Watch a 3-minute clip from this program below or by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6wt8Z8JFU
The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
(This program can be delivered in a keynote, short program, half-day or breakout session.)
What are the 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes people make and how do you avoid them? In this “must-attend” session, Terri will show you how to build and deliver a more polished and effective sales presentation – one that is persuasive rather than just informative. The focus will be on developing verbal communication skills for greater impact with clients, including how to develop a more creative style and hot tips on visual aids, body language, closing and more. Terri will share ideas from her book New Sales Speak.
The audience will gain an understanding of:
- The 9 biggest mistakes people make when presenting and how to avoid them
- How to make your presentations persuasive rather than just informative
- How to sell yourself through building and delivering a strong “case” for your message
- How to present more effectively, whether one-on-one or one on one hundred
- How to develop and maintain credibility and a dynamic, memorable presentation style
- How to avoid “strange” body language and gesturing
- How to channel fear and anxiety to work for you vs. against you when public speaking and presenting
- How to craft an intriguing 3-minute elevator speech
Watch a 2-minute clip from this program below or by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaoMM2OncH0
(This is a breakout session to follow the New Sales Speak keynote.)
Has your sales presentation become far too informative versus persuasive? In this breakout session, Terri will show you specific how-to’s for developing logical persuasive arguments in the body of your sales presentations, including strategies for handling objections. This is a roll-up-your-shirt-sleeves interactive session.
Watch a 2-minute clip from this program below or by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfs6wRxvrZg
(This is a popular breakout session to follow the “Small Message, Big Impact” material)
In today’s competitive market, it takes more than just showing up, more than persistence, more than just having a dream to reach your goals. Sometimes you have to roll up your shirt sleeves and get a little scrappy and creative to earn the right to be heard!
In this special session, attendees will get a sneak peek into Terri Sjodin’s new book, Scrappy: A Little Book About Choosing to Play Big (Penguin Random House August 2016). The American Heritage Dictionary defines “scrappy” as “…full of fighting-spirit.” The impetus of a scrappy mindset might begin when a person (insert you) has a specific goal with a specific challenge to circumvent, most likely within a certain time frame. Terri will share research, interview material and incredible stories from a variety of people from different industries who have pulled off seemingly impossible wins or achieved crazy, fun goals. This session will give you tactical ideas to help you execute on your vision of what you can accomplish… once you decide to get scrappy.
Watch a 2-minute clip from this program below or by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ptouhxA-k